Montag, 16. Februar 2015

Köstritzer Pale Ale

Style: Pale Ale
Brewed: Köstritzer (Germany)
Tested: Bottle (many bottles), 2014

Köstritzer Pale Ale can be used as an argument in the discussion which beer is better  - company or crafted. Let me put some things straight - its a company beer and its the best pale ale I have tried in my life. On top of this, Köstritzer Pale Ale is one of the best beers I have tried in Germany. If you add to this that pricing is very reasonable - approx. €2,5/l. if you can buy in the regular shop (some ridiculous online shops will double this price) there is no reason to drink another Pale Ale (at least in Germany). One point  - dear Köstritzer - your distribution network sucks, I simply cannot understand, why can´t I buy Pale Ale everywhere where you are selling your dark beer. Please, do something about it. Beer locator is nice, but not sufficient (http://www.koestritzer.de/produkte/koestritzer-meisterwerke/#prettyPhoto[iframe]/0/).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen