Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2015

Köstritzer Red Lager

Style: red lager
Tested: bottle, April 2015
Brewed: Köstritzer, Germany

I have some quite mixed feelings about this one - on one hand it is very good, lager beer. Because of its unusual color and taste, it should be able to win a heart of any "lighter"-beer-fan. On the other hand - this beer was released in the "Masterworks" series  - and it does not belong here! Its good, but not brilliant. Still - if you are able to get one, go for it.
BTW: Dear Köstritzer - I believe you may have somebody responsible for the distribution of your beer. But my belief is solely based on my knowledge of the company structure. Is this person on the leave? Or constantly sick? Something must be wrong since getting any of your beers (except the dark one*) is a nightmare. And my personal feeling is, that its getting worse.

* this one is only medium-hard to get

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen